Current Permanent Positions
If you are interested in any of the roles below, please email us with a brief covering letter and a copy of your CV. Please mention in the subject line which role you are applying for.
Date: 6 October 2016
Following sustained growth which is planned to continue for the medium term there is an opportunity for a driven and talented warehouse manager to help shape and advance the warehousing and distribution operations and procedures. This will include overseeing the efficient goods-in, despatch, storage and stock control of our busy warehousing facilities in the UK.
Purpose of the Post:
To effectively manage all functions within the warehouse remit to include management of Team Leaders.
You are an experienced warehouse manager with a wide range of distribution experience. You will have a strong track record in managing a teams.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with Company’s policies and vision
- Oversee goods inwards, despatch, stock control and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Initiate, co-ordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures within the warehouse function
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and despatch legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of Health & Safety, Hygiene and security within the warehouse
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage systems
- Prepare annual budget
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Work with HR to recruit, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics monthly (in/out status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience as Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Strong knowledge of warehousing key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Hands on experience in warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Logistics/chain supply management or business administration diploma or equivalent.
For more information, and to apply for this position please send a CV with salary expectations to email@example.com.