Luceco Academy team with eFIXX to their latest free accredited CPD course
In this free training package to help you with your CPD, you'll learn how to safely design electrical circuits that will comply with BS 7671 The Wiring Regulations.
You'll learn about the first steps in electrical design, calculating design current, selecting the correct protective device, rating factors, and finally, choosing the correct cable size.
Watch the series of video tutorials and answer the accompanying multiple-choice questions to validate your learning.
The course modules include:
- What are the first steps in designing an electrical circuit?
- How is design current calculated for an electrical circuit?
- How is the correct protective device for a circuit selected?
- What are the rating factors for a circuit, and how are they applied?
- How is the correct-sized cable selected for a circuit?
- Luceco Academy has launched it's latest CPD for Electrical Design
- The training covers basic circuit calculations using devices from BG Electrical
- Emphasises the importance of understanding supply characteristics and earthing arrangements
- Refers to essential documents such as BS7671, the on-site guide, and the IET's electrical installation design guide
- Highlights the nominal voltage of 230 volts, with potential variations up to 253 volts, and the challenges in using 230 volts in design current calculations
- This course provides one credit towards your annual CPD requirement