Luceco Group supports SPARKS learner of the year 2024
The quest to find the SPARKS Learner of the Year 2024, supported by lighting sponsor, Luceco Lighting, is well underway with the six electrifying regional heats set to power up throughout January and February.
From the north-west to the south-east, Level 2 and 3 students will compete in a number of practical tasks, with Luceco Lighting products being used in the heat and final assessments, judged by NAPIT’s Technical Team, the official judges for the competition.
The winners from each of the six regional heats will then progress to the Grand Final, to be held at the Schneider Electrics Innovation Hub in Coventry on 24th and 25th April 2024.
Simon Shenton, Head of LED at Luceco Lighting, and judge for the competition final said, ‘We are thrilled to be involved with the SPARKS Learner of the Year for the second year, as it celebrates our amazing young talent and provides rightful recognition for the important skills that our future electrical contractors are learning. It is incredibly encouraging to see such enthusiasm and commitment from our competitors but also to provide an opportunity to showcase their skills and talent at an early stage.’
Zoe Tanner, managing director at SPARKS said, ‘Good luck to everyone taking part in the regional heats – there will be some tough competition to make it through to the final in April. We also have some great support from the industry – we are especially pleased to have Luceco Lighting as our lighting sponsor this year – supporting the next generation of electrical contractors.’
For more information on SPARKS Learner of the Year, visit https://www.sparks-magazine.co.uk/learner-of-the-year/
- Luceco Group supports SPARKS learner of the year.
- The SPARKS Learner of the Year 2024 competition is underway with six regional heats scheduled in January and February.
- The regional heats will focus on showcasing the skills of Level 2 and 3 students in practical tasks.
- Winners from each of the six regional heats will advance to the Grand Final, a prestigious event scheduled for April 24th and 25th, 2024.
- The Grand Final will take place at the Schneider Electrics Innovation Hub in Coventry.
- Simon Shenton, Head of LED at Luceco Lighting is honoured to be involved as one of the judges