Luceco Wired Networked Controls
Our wired system is an innovative take on the wired controls offer. It offers the simplicity of a modular-based standalone lighting control system which can be expanded to encompass full networked controls; this then provides the option for the system to integrate with BMS and provide emergency lighting and remote access. All of this is accomplished via open standards such as DALI-2 & BACnet.
ControlPac - Offering a simple modular approach to addressable DALI lighting control in offices & classrooms, the classroom ControlPac complies with the requirements of Annex 2E
SmartSensor - A DALI-2 digital occupancy & lux sensor with 3-stage digital filter maximises sensitivity & eliminates false triggers
SmartBridge - Versatile smart controls for more advanced networked applications allowing remote access for maintenance, fault reporting or emergency lighting tests.
- Modular Single-channel DALI to Building-wide Networked Solution
- Based on DALI-2 sensors, can operate in standalone mode or part of a network
- LCM has 12 outputs, 2 inputs with integral DALI power supply
- Complies with the requirements of Annex 2E for new schools
- LCM’s can be networked together with the application controller for a networked solution across a building with energy reporting, emergency monitoring & BMS integration