Raytec announces collaboration with Luceco FZCO, part of the Luceco PLC group of companies; with headquarters in Telford, UK, with an agreement to market the Raytec product in the Middle East and North Africa.
Raytec’s high-quality LED hazardous lighting range complements the commercial and industrial portfolio from Luceco.
John Williams, Group Specification Director said "The cooperation with Raytec broadens our offer in the industrial and hazardous area lighting markets. Luceco's sales and distribution partners in the Middle East and North Africa will greatly appreciate the increased scope offered by this collaboration”.
This strong alliance combined with innovative LED solutions for hazardous areas will play a significant role in the growth for both Raytec and Luceco in the region. Raytec is a driving force in the advancement of LED technology for hazardous area applications and Luceco is committed to innovation for industrial luminaires with environmentally friendly and energy saving products such as Ceres, Titan, Luxbay, Indus and Luxpack.
Further Information: Raytec
- Electrical consultants and lighting designers have many LED lighting solutions available to them for Zone 1 and Zone 2 requirements with Raytec's extensive range of high performance hazardous luminaires.
- The SPARTAN hazardous Zone 1 and Zone 2 luminaires by Raytec uses a patented COOLEXTRUDE thermal management system for a longer life.
Further Information: Luceco
- Luceco’s industrial luminaires offer high performance technical standards such as L80/B10 with 100,000 hours and 10 years warranty
- All products are manufactured to the latest British Standards, and the company’s manufacturing sites operate a BSI approved ISO 9001:2008 & Intertek approved ISO 14001:2004 accredited quality management system.
- Luceco is a member of WWF Low Carbon Manufacturing Programme (LCMP) Gold certified manufacturer.
- Luceco products are certified by ESMA Emirates Quality Mark.
- Luceco’s range of LED luminaires have been tested and approved by ENEC - a sign of quality and trust.